FWD: Re: Crinums

Y'all who were interesting in crinums, get in touch w/ our pal Sally Ann (off list).  Such a doll!  Going to plant mine tonight!

Pam

From: "SallyAnn" <safart@aug.com>
Date:  Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:23:32 -0500

GREAT!!! They are so easy & don't mind shade but mine were in morning
sun...they would probably be happy most anywhere..the leaves do get very
long & take up too much space in my small yard..Just put them in up to their
necks--just before the green. I'll be digging up some more soon & can't
remember everyone who wanted one...please email me with your address to jog
my old feeble brain!!
Having friends is the best--I know how you must miss Jessie
SAinSA