quiet tonight

I'm assuming you are all out busy in your yards. I've got two more days
before the deluge starts again. Ugh. Hope my peppers get here by Wed. or
I'm in trouble. My Mainacht and wild thing salvia have started to bloom
- got to get the hummer feeder out - they are late this year, I usually
see them by now. This weather has everything off schedule. It's making
me crazy being the creature of habit that I am. Jesse sends her best -
she is on line trying to get them jobs back here in Texas.

She isn't ignoring us - she's on a mission. I never thought she'd want
to come back, but she's sick of cold weather and wants to be back here.
I am delighted of course and will help them unload the truck. She hates
the hot weather but can garden in the morning like most Texans. I'm
weird - I LOVE the hot weather it doesn't bother me a bit.

everyone have a blessed evening -

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A