The last of winter

Got to go outside this weekend and take a little tour around my garden,
looking for anything that might be brave enough to poke up through the
ground...didn't find a thing!!! But...it's still early yet and I am
encouraged by what I've seen on the list the last couple of days that
spring is indeed coming...it's just so hard to be patient! It's supposed
to get into the upper 50's here today!!! And what a shame, I'll probably
miss it 'cuz I'll be sleeping!! Bah!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com