FW: photos

Okay...I think I ***may*** have this on-line photo thing figured out but
I need a test audience...so if someone on the list could take a peek at
this link and let me know if it works, I'd really appreciate it...this
is hopefully my first step in showing you all what my garden looks like
later in the spring!! But for right now, you'll have to settle for my
pets!! :-) TIA!!!!

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein