Re: re nursery interview apparel

Thanks Judy.
> sure to reply to responses from other potential employers too.
The closer nursery that called today said if things didn't work out at AF to
let them know.  I did cancel an interview that would have been for a regular
cust svc job.  It would have paid more and had benfits, but no guarantee I'd
have gotten it anyway.  I do feel I need to give the nursery a try, to see
if this is what I was meant to do.