Re: Big Bend

In a message dated 03/04/2004 5:41:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

> Auralie, did you stay in the park? If so, where?

the Chisos Mountains Lodge, right in the center of the park is the place to
stay.  But you may have trouble getting in - we had reservations months ahead.
Be sure to specify one of the rooms in the outer circle of buildings.  There
is one section right in the middle that just looks out into the parking lot -
no fun.  The outer rooms have great views.  You're making me jealous.  Big
Bend is one of the world's great places.

If you look at the Big Bend website under facilities and services, lodging,
you will find the information.