From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:42:12 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring activities

In a message dated 3/9/04 4:50:56 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< to a gardening/landscaping show on Sunday.
home/garden show at <br>the Vets was just a few weeks ago and there is a
garden show scheduled on Mar <br>18-21 at the state fair grounds. I &
two other members of the Landscape <br>Design Critics Council will be
judging the landscape displays.<br> Do your children have spring break?
My youngest granddaughter, Nadia & I <br>are going to Washington, DC
leaving very early on Sat the 20th with 110 other <br>students &
chaperones. This will be my 3rd trip with this group. I do hope <br>for
warm weather. <br> It actually hit 60 in DM yesterday. I was working in
the greenhouse where <br>it got HOT. I'm not complaining!<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com