From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:47:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring activities

The Arctic Willows got stooled yesterday. Any other shrub I'd be
thinking it<br>wouldn't survive. Pretty sad looking. I'm reminded why
they were planted.<br>Lovely? views of my neighbor's tacky sheds. First
daffodils popped open<br>yesterday. Wanda primroses with few blossoms,
more of the heathers. H<br>Foetiditus still in tight bud, late compared
to their last location. T-shirt<br>& sandal weather in the afternoon,
rosy glow on the nose & cheeks (forgot to<br>put on a hat) but don't
think it's a bad burn. Sore chest muscles, not to<br>mention the usual
aches & pains. Yard waste pick up today finally, can<br>barely get out
the driveway. Big branches will lay on the empty lot across<br>the
street until April bulky waste pick up. Wish I could send some of
<Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday,
March 09, 2004 5:42 AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring
mhobertm@excite.com writes:<br>><br>> << to a gardening/landscaping show
on Sunday. >><br>><br>> Melody, where did you attend the gardening show.
The big home/garden show<br>at<br>> the Vets was just a few weeks ago
and there is a garden show scheduled on<br>Mar<br>> 18-21 at the state
fair grounds. I & two other members of the Landscape<br>> Design Critics
Council will be judging the landscape displays.<br>> Do your children
have spring break? My youngest granddaughter, Nadia<br>& I<br>> are
going to Washington, DC leaving very early on Sat the 20th with
110<br>other<br>> students & chaperones. This will be my 3rd trip with
in DM yesterday. I was working in the greenhouse<br>where<br>> it got

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com