RE: Denver

Well since not much is happening on this list....

For those interested in knowing, yes I am going to Denver. I was
debating about going on this additional 5 day excursion of bus, tours,
train rides, and what ever this event entailed. I am not a big fan of
guided tours, like to go off in which ever direction appeals to me.
Anyways, decided to bit the bullet and sign up... and I will be there
another week due to the reason I am actually going there. Should have
some free time and a rental car, so will check out the Denver Botanic
Garden also...

Anywhere else I should try to see? Most areas that were already
discussed are on the tour.

Donna