RE: OT--Music

When I got my new computer (ok, it was two years ago!)it came with this
contraption box that you hook into the back of pc and the other end to
any media player. Claims you can edit before recording with this
gismo... Can't say I ever even took the shrink wrap off it yet... on the
when I get time list :(

Is that what you have Bonnie?

Donna

VCR