Re: Weather

In a message dated 3/16/04 5:25:20 PM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<< weekend, 57F with scattered clouds for Saturday, says weather

underground - still sweater or sweats weather with a jacket handy.

Low Sat. in mid 30s, with highs in mid 50s and lows in  mid 30s

through the weekend and into next Tuesday.  30% chance of showers

Sat. night.  So, all in all, shouldn't be a bad weekend for your

crew >>

I do like the sounds of the 50s rather than 30s but guess we'll take what we
get!
    Ceres