Re: re nursery interview apparel

In a message dated 3/16/04 6:17:19 PM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

<< You'd think being so close to the ground, I wouldn't
have to be on my knees so much, but I still spend a significant amount of
time on my knees weeding and working the soil or starting new beds and/or
expanding old ones. >>

Bonnie, I must be nearer to the ground than you as I never work on  my knees
but give a full waist bend for hrs upon hrs.