RE: Selby plant sale

Are you experiencing this wind we have had for the last 18 hours Kitty?
About to blow the house away again. Yesterday was very warm (67), now
much colder (30) and heading down to 19 tonight.

So who knows how to make a possum live elsewhere? Don't want to kill it,
just want it to leave! The yard is really getting infested with wildlife
these days, and I am going to have to do something.... especially those
darn rabbits! They have managed to eat just about everything that has
come up so far... and someone has eaten a section between the ground and
severed every climbing plant on my fence.....URGH!

Donna
Who is expecting the heron back any day now.....

> Bonnie,
> So nice to hear the progress in Z7.  Just waiting with bated breath
for
> spring to really arrive in Z5.  The Dutch crocus are now up, plenty of
> buds
> on the Hellebores, and all kinds of buds just aching to make their
move.
> I'd like to uncover the overwintered pots, but we will have a few
nights
> in
> the teens this coming week, so I will wait a while longer.
>
> Kitty

Sounds