Re: Selby plant sale

Saw our heron several days ago. Had to drive through the winds from Ohio to western IL on Saturday after dropping my daughter and grandbaby off in Kettering. Warmer than I expected today... have to get out for flower bed cleanup! Re the 'possum...have you tried luring it with food to a remote section of your yard? I've had one around, but it is more interested in what drops from my bird feeders than what I grow.