Re: Selby plant sale NOW Possums

I have not experienced an aggressive opposum. Their dentition negates that sort of thing. They generally collapse and "play dead" when threatened.

On Sunday, March 21, 2004, at 09:48 AM, Donna wrote:

I am more worried about it attacking my dog..... since my dog just can't
leave it be.

I am thinking the possum had or is going to have babies, very protective
at the moment... or maybe it has just had it with the dog...

And your address was :) LOL!