From: Wendy Swope [mailto: wendyswope@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:22:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: RE: [CHAT] NOW mini-mansions and disgust

Hello, Melody! Dayton, OH, a city close to me, has tried
introducing<br>peregrines starting some years ago. The birds were very
carefully<br>monitored, and I think everyone who spent time downtown
(the downtown<br>area is failing, unfortunately) loved them. But I don't
recall what the<br>latest news has been about the program's success.
Seems to me at least<br>one bird has
RE: [CHAT] NOW mini-mansions and disgust<br><br>re:
raptors...<br><br>For those of you who live in more urban areas, do any
of your towns have<br>peregrine falcon restoration programs?

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com