From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:48:10 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] NOW mini-mansions and disgust

In a message dated 3/25/2004 12:38:49 PM Central Standard Time,
$90,000 bond that was our part of the new water system<br>Sounds like
us! When we first got our water system everybody agreed to
system was up and <br>ready to get connected several families dug wells
and refused to participate. <br> Apparently there's nothing the town can
do about it, either. We did get <br>some codified rules regarding the
water department and passed an ordinance <br>stating that should a
property without city water change ownership, whether through <br>sale
or death, the new owner had to connect. That was the best we could do.
to pay for <br>the hydrants. If you are interested check out our

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com