Re: rtd f/DC

Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 3/27/04 10:43:09 AM, garrideb@well.com writes:

<< Age hath its downsides... >>

Jim, most of us understand that so well. The plant label has a photo much like the one on the web site which I liked. BTW, are you familiar with sugar creek gardens or just found it by a search?
Not familiar then or now, but I think I may cure that. Just googled
on the plant name.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W