Re: rtd f/DC

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> Marge, why do you think it did not make it?  Kitty, you suggested
it needed a
> trough and I assume that is to provide the drainage it may require.
  This is
> a new plant to our greenhouse and I have never it seen it at other
> in our area.
I really do not know,  Ceres.  Last season was a real tough one in my
garden. First hail, then incessant rain with high winds dropping
large limbs on everything, then the hurricane.  Could be lots of
reasons from the weather to where I had it.  I don't know anything
about this plant and have not done any research on it.  It was put in
a partial shade bed with well-amended soil where other plants seem
happy.  So, since I've only killed it once, I figure I've got at
least 2 more tries with it:-)  Need to do a bit of research on this

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :