RE: Sunken Gardens

We are discussing making up brochures ( pay at the nature center, get
your money back if you return) for folks to id plants. This will be a
lot of work trying to graph out where the plants are so folks can relate
to them. If I ever get the time, we will probably do that, but can't see
that happening anytime soon.

We also loose many plants yearly too. Seems folks think that since it is
a public place, they are welcome to anything :(  Some day I will catch
someone doing this and they will get fined!

Donna