Re: Royal Paulownia

Yup, Andrea.  They should take the durn tree down instead of
butchering it IMO.  And, they only take out a bit, to make sure they
have to come back the next year and do it all over again - one way to
make sure you've got a permanent job.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade