Re: WAS Royal Paulownia NOW tree topping

You are lucky, Melody.  Ours are just hackers.  A year or so ago, I
called the power company and requested they remove some junk trees
along the road that I'd love to get rid of (on county
property)...they were all in the lower bank of wires.  Well, a guy
came out and told me they wouldn't take them down as they weren't in
the power lines, only the phone lines.  Phone company doesn't care.
Power company only wants to hack bits off that might touch a power
line.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade