Re: purple

Very pretty flower -- sorry about her body.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] purple

I know. But it would be only a very small part of a rather large bush. And, if the graft took, I would be heartened to graft other hibiscus on the same large shrub. Would like to try grafting an H. schizopetalus on it, too. My first attempt at rooting cuttings of H. schizopetalus appears to have failed.

For those who do not know Lady Adele, here's a link: http://snipurl.com/d7cm

She's really quite pretty--just a fizzle as a plant.