Re: Okay, serious stuff

Just a side note, I thought Gardeners Supply carried a wicking heating mat,
but I'll have to look it up. My set up is in the green house so I can water
with worrying about ruining anything. I use a heat mat and heating cables
(separate flats) and it's worked great this year. This was my first attempt
at seed starting in a long time. So far all is well. I did cover mine with
either saran wrap or those plastic covers for flats until the seeds were
germinated and well up. It was pretty cold in the greenhouse when I started
them so I felt they needed the heat trapped. It worked great. They all
germinated rapidly like that.