Re: gloves

I agree with you about the fun of not wearing gloves, and if I had not had so many lymph nodes removed when I had cancer I wouldn't ever wear them. I've learned the hard way, though, that it's very embarrassing to tell your doctor your gross infection is from digging in the yard, when you've been clearly told not to do that. Those gloves Kitty uses are the best, but I don't mind the cheap copies. They really are the closest to wearing nothing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "A A HODGES" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] gloves

Libby, I never wear gloves. I like to feel what I'm doing and they make me
hot. Of course my hands show it completely. But, just one of the joys of
gardening I guess. I will wear them if I'm messing with brambles, or
prickly plants, but other than that I just consider them a bother. I'm
envious of people who are comfortable in them. It makes a big difference in
the hands.