RE: gloves

My hands are such a mess that I need to wear gloves.  Right now the whole
tip of one thumb is peeling!  I wash my hands constantly as I work with
preschoolers, and my hands get so dry, and my nails take a beating.  I wear
gloves with a green coating on the fingers.  I sometimes buy Mud Gloves, but
they haven't held up well for me in the fingertips. I throw my gloves in the
wash when they get  coated with mud or if I'm in contact with poison ivy.
The gloves I like best have no name in them and I couldn't find them last
time I shopped.  Recently, I bought a pair by Garden Works called Tool
Grips.  They are made of breathable fabric except for the fingers which are
coated.  I need an extra small to fit.

---Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)