To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:22 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Desert wildflowers

This isn't exactly about gardening but at least there are flowers involved.
Last weekend I went to Anza Borrego Desert State Park, close to the
California border with Mexico. The rains have brought forth an incredible
display of wildflowers this year and I thought you might like to see some
pictures. I am not the world's greatest photographer and the day was mostly
gloomy (at least it didn't actually rain on us) so I didn't get anything
real dazzling. But it was spectacular even so, I wish the pictures were
better. Click on the Anza Borrego folder.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gardencatalogs/my_photos

Cyndi