Re: R.H. Shumway's now iris

Hey jim- I got the iris earlier this week! Thanks. Have it planted in a bare spot that I yanked the rush-that-would-take-over-the-world from.

Theresa

james singer wrote:

Against all advice, I ordered three stevias [3-inch pots] from Shumway's on Feburary 28. They arrived today [March 17]. Nice plants; well packed. No, I'm not on their payroll--but that would be okay, too, if all their shipments are like this these days.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10