Re: artemisia cuttings

Libby,

Sounds good.  Just keep an eye on them under the tents; lift the
tents periodically to let some air in.  They tend to rot if the
atmosphere is too humid, but wilt if it gets too dry.  So, ya' gotta
keep an eye on them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Until April 11

----------
> From: Libby Valentine <grdner03@yahoo.com>
>
> Pam, they got here today and they are beautiful!  And what a
fragrance - love it.

> Now, since I have played around with cuttings but never for
something
> that mattered as much to me as these... I put them in some nursery
pots
> with light potting soil, watered them, spritzed the foliage, and
made
> some little plastic tents to keep the humidity in. They are in a
bedroom
> where the cats cannot get to them, and will get indirect sunlight.
>

> Is this a good way to go or have I done anything I should go
promptly undo or redo?