Re: Hamamelis x intermedia 'Angelly'

Hello Chris,
My Angelly came from over in Utica, IN... Bob Hill's Hidden Hills Nursery. About 45 minutes drive from me. He does not do mail order. The shrub I purchased from him would have been too large for mail order in any case. I could have ordered it wholesale, but did not. Perhaps I will try that cultivar next year if it is still offered and I continue to sell trees and shrubs here. This spring I will have 'Sunburst' which is supposed to be the brightest of the yellow blooming.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Hi everyone,

  I'm a little slow keeping up with your discussions, but I had a question
  for you Hamamelis (witchhazel) nuts.

  Does anyone know of a mailorder source for Hamamelis x intermedia
  'Angelly'?  I recently purchased the Timber Press "Witch Hazels"
  book and fell in love with that plant.  Unfortunately, it's extremely
  difficult to locate!

  I noticed our very own Gene Bush mentioned it in the March newsletter
  on his Web site.  Gene, where did you get yours?

  I did find a nursery in southern Indiana that carries it, but
  unfortunately they don't do mailorder.

  Someone, help me find it!  I must have it!  :)

Chris