Hamamelis x intermedia 'Angelly'

Hi everyone,

   I'm a little slow keeping up with your discussions, but I had a question
   for you Hamamelis (witchhazel) nuts.

   Does anyone know of a mailorder source for Hamamelis x intermedia
   'Angelly'?  I recently purchased the Timber Press "Witch Hazels"
   book and fell in love with that plant.  Unfortunately, it's extremely
   difficult to locate!

   I noticed our very own Gene Bush mentioned it in the March newsletter
   on his Web site.  Gene, where did you get yours?

   I did find a nursery in southern Indiana that carries it, but
   unfortunately they don't do mailorder.

   Someone, help me find it!  I must have it!  :)