Re: Re: Knockout rose/Bambi

Josh, those are the only two I have much experience with.  I had a Pink
Grootendorst at one point, but it was not happy because of where it
was planted.  I don't remember that the deer ate it.  The Grootendorsts
are just the thorniest ever and I like the picotee flowers.  The Blanc
Double du Courbet is pretty thorny, but the flowers are the most
fragrant of any I know.  I think that puts the deer off a bit, too. Sorry
I can't help more.
Auralie

In a message dated 03/25/2005 7:08:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,