Re: hum.....

We're leaving a week from today, and not eating much is not part
of the picture.  This is serious crab-cake country.  This is the winter
home for lots of the birds, but some are just arriving.  The snow
geese that we go to see in the fall will have left for the North.  Some
of the "peeps," gulls and terns will be just arriving.  Many of the
ducks spend the winter there.  Come along.  We'll have a great
time eating seafood and spying on the birds.  This helps with the
frustration that builds about now because I want to be in the garden
so much and the weather just doesn't cooperate.

In a message dated 03/25/2005 8:44:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:
When are we leaving? I don't eat much :)

Seriously, sounds great.... do they all migrate there about this time or is
that their winter home? Some I have never seen!