Re: Spring Chores

Thanks Kitty-  I was drawing a blank on the botanical name- mine that I
removed was the "alba".  This is the one- and woe be the person (aka me)
who lets the flowers set seed!  I still have the red one you list below-
it is flowering as I speak.  It didn't flower much last year, and so it
still remains in my garden.  I will try to cut it back regularly to
deadhead and see if it will remain next year too.

Theresa