From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: 3/28/2005 6:21:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] checking in...

We had a warmish grey day for Easter so I cleared some outdoor stuff at home
and also at display gardens nursery before going to dinner at my sister's.
Today is a gorgeous warm day but I had to work and woke up pretty sick -
migraine with all the flavors.  Fortunately, it was just me there until
about 2pm, caught a couple of naps in the testing booth and opted to split
my shift with almost 3 hrs off from 3:30 to now while the Audiologist
watched things.  I had finally felt better by the time I went home for the
break so I did some more yard work.

Pam, are the kidney infections frequent or is this something very serious?
I hope you're ok.

Kitty