Spring sprang sprung

I stopped home for lunch today - it's in the 60s!  All sorts of crocus both
species and Dutch are in full bloom.  So are the Reticulata Iris and
Cyclamen.  No daffodils yet, but maybe soon. The Colchicum all have the tops
of their leaves out about 4 inches - so thick I think I'll have to divide in
August.  The bloodroot are just startigto peak their tightly furled leaves
out of the soil - you have to keep an eye on them; they come and go so fast.
Hellebores have new shoots and the daylilies are all eager to push up.  I've
got to remember to color code them this summer.