Re: Rabbits

Ok- then it's only 148 cat years.  My youngest cat is only 36 (almost my
age) and the oldest is 64.  I must say, this scale makes alot more sense
then the old one.  Thanks!

Theresa (who is around 180 cat years- but who really is going to her
20th highschool reunion this summer, and still gets carded occassionally
in the grocery store!)