Re: New mango

I have to say I enjoy all the knowledge here! I love all the pics.. I have
come to realize I am so a novice.  Years ago I had my own greenhouse biz in
Utah, but I have forgotten  every term..  I just putter..  I have  2 small
greenhouses..  shingle fell and put a hole in one..  but I am  starting to plant
some seeds.. My garden needs A LOT of work as last yr I in  juried my ankle,
Oh I tried taking care of stuff.. like weeding and just sitting and sliding
until I sled into dog poop.  I may have to have the ankle operated on this
yr, but  they aint touching me until do my garden!
I really marvel at all the knowledge here, and when I can respond
intelligently I will! LOL