To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New mango

I have to say I enjoy all the knowledge here! I love all the pics.. I have
come to realize I am so a novice. Years ago I had my own greenhouse biz in
Utah, but I have forgotten every term.. I just putter.. I have 2 small
greenhouses.. shingle fell and put a hole in one.. but I am starting to plant
some seeds.. My garden needs A LOT of work as last yr I in juried my ankle,
Oh I tried taking care of stuff.. like weeding and just sitting and sliding
until I sled into dog poop. I may have to have the ankle operated on this
yr, but they aint touching me until do my garden!

I really marvel at all the knowledge here, and when I can respond
intelligently I will! LOL

Holli
LI, NY