Re: Ming Aralia

I have had a ming for a number of yrs.   The first one got so big I decided I
was going to let it go one fall and a son of the greenhouse owners said he
would like it so I gave it to him.   He in turned traded it to a friend for
another plant.   I thought this was fun as they were hi schools students at the
     I do have another ming which is much smaller.   I take it outdoors
during the summer months.   It is placed on shelving on my front covered
porch(veranda) which is on the N side of our home.   I divided it last fall & took the
left over portion to garden club for a give away.   A new member & new gardener
was so tickled to get it but she told me at Xmas meeting she killed it.
Prabably with excess TLC.
     I understand they are good bonsai plants which could work well in a
railroad garden I would think.