RE: thoughts

They are silk trees. 2 are white bark with green/red underside leaves.

I gave one of the trees to my mother for her new addition, and one does fit
in the house as it is a different variety. So I am down to this one. I did
offer her this one too, but she doesn't want it.

You are probably right that the silk will fade immediately.... hum.

Donna