Re: Spring corner/ spices

I love Penzey's, too, but I wouldn't want to put some of their exotic cinnamon on a plant. <LOL> For cooking spices they cannot be beat. IMHO
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring corner/ spices

Ah, yes, but Penzey's has a much better variety, especially international,
and best yet.... let you try before you buy. Yum. When you buy the larger
amounts, it does come out cheaper though too. Just love that place!!!
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 3/5/2006 9:27:10 AM Central Standard Time,