RE: YO! Mac users

Sorry, there has to be a better way than to involve millions of computers to
show the software companies that they have a flaw... and then sit back and
laugh while they pour all their resources into making a quick fix...which of
course, now leaves another gapping hole..... Reminds me of a game of chess,
but where we the consumers are constantly paying their gaming fees.

Yeah I know... the world isn't perfect. And yes I know sometimes it is just
some kids playing around that stumble onto something... but sorry, I feel
there are many in the powers that be who are directly responsible for this
crap.

Donna