Re: Crazy weather

The only profession where you can be wrong 99% of the time and still keep
your job!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/9/2006 6:25:41 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

The  weather people on television were

in an orgasmic frenzy at 5 a.m. when  I turned on the television.  They
really do a disservice to eveybody  when they act like that.  I tend to pay
too little attention to  them.