Re: hummingbirds

Mine usually show up when the bright coral azalea outside my dining-room
window]
comes into bloom.  I hang pots of cherry tomatoes in the breezeway, and have
been surprised to see that they just love the tomato blossoms.  The feeder
hangs
beside the screen porch behind the garage, and whenever I go in there for
something they come and fuss at me to get out of their space - but don't
seem to mind when I am refilling the feeder.
Auralie - NY Zone5

In a message dated 03/09/2006 10:57:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,