Re: hummingbirds NOW Tomato Hornworms

In a message dated 3/11/06 8:24:56 PM, lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

>    The same thing happens here every year.  Unfortunately, it's also the
>    only way for me to get good annuals -- so I end up buying them a month
>    early and storing them on the deck, bringing them in as necessary.

Chris, last year we had such nice weather in Apr & then in May we had 3 hard
frosts which caught many with tender plants in the ground.   We had so many
who purchased plants multi times because they didn't listen to us at the
greenhouse.   I had one gentleman who got 23 flats of impatiens.   I still
wonder if
he was smart enough not to plant.   One customer purchased tomato plants 3
     At the greenhouse, employees are allowed to make their selections and
store them in a greenhouse which is not open to the public.   I really
appreciate this.   We open Apr 1 and if you don't buy the unusual you will not