To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:06 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: crazy weather/ flooding

Before the folks across the street could build, they had to build the soil
level up about 2' because it was in a 100 year flood plain. We saw the
wisdom of that 2 years ago during a very wet spring. It makes no sense to
build in a flood plain without taking a great deal of precautions.

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)