Re: Crazy weather/flooding

Well, whatever they did in our area, be it the bayous, the retention ponds,
the lakes in the parks, or what......it works...no serious flooding here, just
 street flooding, even with 45 inches of rain during Allison.  Our house has
never had a problem, other than water coming in the back door due to it
Knock on wood!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 3/12/2006 7:03:12 PM Central Standard Time,