Re: Documentary about 9/11

Not necessarily. But probably Korea, Viet Nam, and Iraq.

On Mar 14, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Cathy Carpenter wrote:

Do I conclude that we should have stayed out of WWII?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Mar 13, 2006, at 10:27 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:
I found this graphic on the Internet the other day (surprisingly, in a
non-political place) and found it apropos with relation to the video:

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/hermanngoering9kd1nq.jpg

It reads:

   "Naturally, the common people don't war, but after all, it is the
   leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a
   simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a
   fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
   Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of
   the leaders.   This is easy.  All you have to do is tell them
they are
   being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of
patriotism and
   exposing the country to danger.  It works the same in every
country."

                             -- Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-
Marshall
                                At the Nuremberg Trials after WWII