From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:28:37 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Getting impatient

In a message dated 3/14/06 4:53:22 PM, cathy.c@insightbb.com
few yrs ago. I dug the whole <br>thing up which is not an easy task and
hosed the root ball so I was dealing <br>with just root. I used my
straight edge shovel/spade that my husband sharpens <br>for me. I
position the shovel on the root stock and jump on it to cut it up. <br>
I could not garden without this shovel!<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com